- Enhanced Physical Therapy has literally changed my life and enabled me to live a better pain free life. Zach has helped me eliminate pain and inflammation from both of my shoulders and I am able to do most things pain-free. I had never been to physical therapy before but certainly would recommend this non-invasive and drug-free treatment over surgery! The therapists and staff are very caring and supportive during treatments and make it a fun experience. Enhanced Physical Therapy is the place to go when you hurt - Give it a try! -K.B.
- I've had very good progress getting better following a fall. The people here are very considerate and kind. I would definitely come back to Enhanced PT if I ever need physical therapy again. Of all the places I have been, this is my favorite. -J.K.
- From the beginning, I felt welcomed and had confidence in Zach's knowledge. I never felt like I was being rushed. He genuinely cared about my progress. I was always amazed how he would correct my position/technique on my current exercise and it would make a world of difference. Every aspect of my rehab was monitored closely, making sure I was doing it correctly. Of course the whole gang is super fun and friendly, which is just a big bonus! I have referred friends and family and will continue to do so! -L.B.
- My experience at Enhanced Physical Therapy could not have been better. It was professional and in a very caring atmosphere. Anyone of the staff was always at my service to assist, even if it was to get me a glass of water or get my phone while I was sitting during one of the treatments. My results from the physical therapy I received was great; in a few weeks I was without the pain I had been experiencing in my heel for several months. I would highly recommend either of the PT's at Enhanced Physical Therapy. -S.H.
- From the very first day to the last they were good to work with. Helped with getting rid of pain. Worked around my schedule and made changes when I couldn't make it. If I need physical therapy for anything again, this would be the place to go. -B.A.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if physical therapy could be beneficial for me?
- Physical therapists are experts in the way the body moves. We can help you improve mobility, strength, balance, pain levels, functional capacity, and quality of life. Check out the list of commonly treated conditions on our home page!
- What should I expect on my first visit?
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out your necessary paperwork and medical records if you have not already filled them out online. The first session with your physical therapist will last about an hour to provide time for assessing your condition and creating an appropriate treatment program for you.
- What should I wear to physical therapy?
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow easy access to your treatment area. Comfortable and supportive tennis shoes work great.
- Is physical therapy going to hurt?
- We understand many patients arrive to our clinic in pain and feeling nervous about physical therapy. Our skilled physical therapists will work together with you, constantly utilizing your feedback, to achieve your goals in the most pain-free possible way. At Enhanced PT, our goal is to decrease your pain levels, never to cause you more pain!
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Enhanced Physical Therapy accepts all major insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and workers' compensation cases. If you are uninsured or do not have physical therapy benefits, there is also a private-pay option. If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our office and we'd be happy to help.